Steps To Completion
- One of our Hurricane Specialist will come to your home/business, evaluate and recommend the best products to use on your home and to fit your lifestyle.
- We enter into an agreement to protect your home or business; a signed contract is required at that time.
- Our permitting staff will apply for the your permit. We will contact you for proper signing of documents, such as the notice of commencement, if needed. Depending on the municiplatiy permits can be obtained the same day or can take up to two weeks.
- Some products or applications need to be remeasured, if this is the case our field engineer will be by your home to measure.
- We order your material and start production on manufacturing your products. Depending on the products and size of the job this can take from one day to two weeks.
- Once the permit is pulled and the products are manufactured we will contact you to schedule an appointment to install your products. Once installed we do a walk through and demonstration to train you on your protection.
- We call in for a final inspection to close the permit on the house.
For more information about Jansen Windows & Shutters and our specialty products please contact us